Combine Math and Art with Butterfly Coordinate Math! Students are asked to find and color squares is specific coordinates and in the process create butterfly art with this product!
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Students will love this creative project. This cross-curricular, Language Arts & Social Studies resource will give students templates to create two U.S. President flip books – one for George Washington and one for Abraham Lincoln. A great February activity around Presidents’ Day or when discussing Washington and/or Lincoln’s birthdays.
This can be used for 1st, 2nd or 3rd Grades. For younger students, you can opt to give them facts for each president and allow them to choose which ones to write in the books. For older students, you can also choose to have students read a passage that you already have or to do a little research on their own to find facts. Students should write at least 5 facts on each flip book as each will have 5 pages.
Studying the state of Delaware? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Delaware State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Display these 59 Spring vocabulary words for students and they can be a springboard to numerous learning activities! (See description below for some ideas.)
Want to create a space in your classroom for students to be inspired to write? Here are the materials to create an easy writing center!