Here are more details on each product:
1. This resource will help students understand equivalent fractions, decimals and percents. It includes a poster / handout of explanation and a one page student worksheet. When given a fraction, decimal or percent, students will be tasked with providing the equivalent fraction, decimal or percent.
2. This resource includes 27 ready to use Math worksheets for 4th-5th grade students. Designed to give students plenty of practice and to reinforce student knowledge of decimal notation, location on a number line, digit value and relative value in relation to half.
- 10 Worksheets – (Visual – 10ths; 100ths) Given pictures and possible answers, students will choose the decimal which represents the shaded value.
- 5 Worksheets – (Visual – 10ths; 100ths) Given pictures without possible answers, students will write a decimal to represent the shaded value.
- 5 Worksheets – (Visual – Number lines) Given a number line with multiple points, students will state which point represents a given decimal.
- 5 Worksheets – Given a decimal, students will write if the value is more, less or equal to ‘half’.
- 2 Worksheets – Given a number with one digit underlined, students will write the place value of the underlined number (place values from million to 1000ths)
3. This Math resource includes 310 decimal problems to solve including 100 word problems! With 25 ready to use worksheets, students will be tasked with adding and subtracting decimals (10ths, 100ths, 1000ths).
- 10 worksheets: Vertical addition and subtraction
- 5 worksheets: Horizontal addition and subtraction
- 10 worksheets: Word problems