Want to create a space in your classroom for students to be inspired to write? Here are the materials to create an easy writing center!
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Combining Geography and Art, students will discover the state flower for each of the 50 U.S. States! Each page has a large state flower to color + the state name. Whether you are studying each state or simply want to provide some fun but educational activities to your classroom, students will enjoy this resource.
Studying penguins or perhaps animals of the arctic? This cute shape book is ready for students to use to publish there own stories, reports or poems about penguins!
I’ve created pages with both dotted-dashed lines as well as single lines so that you can use what best fits the level of your students.
Studying the state of Delaware? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Delaware State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Studying the state of Utah? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Utah State Bird!