This worksheet has been designed for students to complete after taking a walk! While they walk, remind them of their senses (specifically hearing, seeing, smelling and touching). Once the walk is over, students will complete this worksheet by drawing pictures of what they experienced through those four senses.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying the state of Vermont? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Vermont State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Studying the state of South Dakota? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the South Dakota State Bird!
190 page Marine Science Teacher Edition to use along side the Marine Science Student Edition
Units include: The Hydrosphere, Measuring the Ocean, The Nature of Seawater, Waves, Tides, Ocean Currents, The Ocean Floor, Ocean Sediments, Food Chains & Webs, Ocean Zones, Near-shore Ecosystems, Plankton, Marine Plants, Classifying Marine Animals, Cold-blooded Swimmers, Marine Mammals, Marine Pollution, Marine Resources
This Science resource has been designed to help students learn the phases of cellular division / reproduction through the process of mitosis. Phases outlined: Interphase, Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase and Cytokinesis. I’ve include both color and b/w posters / handout, with and without explanations of what actually occurs during each phase.