This resource will help students learn the 8 phases of the moon: new moon, waxing moon, first quarter, waxing gibbous, full moon, waning gibbous, last quarter and waning crescent.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A great introductory lesson on Cell Theory for your Science students. The text will teach students about the contributions of scientists Robert Hooke, Matthias Schleiden, Theodor Schwann and Rudolf Virchow. It lists the 3 basics of Cell Theory as well as the 3 ‘modern’ ideas that have been added to Cell Theory.
This worksheet has been designed for students to complete after taking a walk! While they walk, remind them of their senses (specifically hearing, seeing, smelling and touching). Once the walk is over, students will complete this worksheet by drawing pictures of what they experienced through those four senses.
This Science resource has been designed to help students learn the phases of cellular division / reproduction through the process of mitosis. Phases outlined: Interphase, Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase and Cytokinesis. I’ve include both color and b/w posters / handout, with and without explanations of what actually occurs during each phase.
Studying the state of Vermont? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Vermont State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.