You can use these three templates for games and center activities!
– Color cube
– Number cube
– Blank cube: Use this template to create your own unique dice. Ideas of things to add: vocabulary or spelling words, number words, pictures, letters, parts of speech, literary devices – You can add anything to this template that will work with whatever game or center you are creating!
Non-commercial use only
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Creating a classroom with an animal theme? Want classroom decor centered around a monkey theme? This 6 page download offers 10 different cute monkey themed desk toppers (also known has name plates) from which to choose! Use on student desks, cubbies or workboxes!
Size: If you print on legal size paper, the toppers will be 12 inches in width. If printing on standard letter size paper, set up printing to ‘shrink to fit’ and the desk toppers will be 9 inches.
As students learn new words, have them create their own personal dictionary! This resource provides a page for each letter of the alphabet plus a section with pages that students can keep words that are categorized by parts of speech: nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, preposition. Students can use their dictionary throughout the year when completing writing assignments or anytime!
This download has 12 Spelling certificates (6 bw and 6 with color) for you to award students:
You’ll find the following types of awards:
* A ‘Most Improved‘ Spelling Award
* An ‘Enormous Effort‘ Spelling Award
* A ‘You Reached Your Target‘ Spelling Award
* An ‘End of Year‘ Spelling Award
* A generic Spelling Award in which you may write something specific about why the student is receiving the award.
* A basic Spelling Award
Here is an easy to use weekly lesson planner!