What you get in this unit:
Part 1 – Journal Activities (before starting the book, during reading the book and after the book is completed). These activities includes activities such as…
– Before you Begin: thoughts and beliefs
– What do you know about the author?
– Vocabulary Studies (2 activities)
– Chapter Level Activities: characters (major, minor, protagonist, antagonist), setting, plot development, theme(s), cause and effect, conflict, resolution, figurative language and summaries
– After Completion Activities: story elements, in-depth character, setting, plot (exposition, rising action, climax, falling action and resolution), theme(s) analysis, figurative language, and more!
Part 2 – Generic Questions for Evaluations throughout the novel study (beginning, middle and end) PLUS fun activities!
Part 3 – Interactive Notebooking Templates (before starting the book, during reading the book and after the book is completed). Templates will have students focusing on…
– Title and author
– Story elements
– Chapter summaries
– Figurative language
– Plot (exposition, rising action, climax, falling action and resolution)
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the…
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!