Here are a few examples of the FUN:
Question #5 – “At 43 years of age, ___ was the youngest president who was elected, although, at 42, _____ was the youngest president who was inaugurated, after William McKinley was assassinated. ____ was the oldest president when he left office at 77 years of age.”
Question #19 – “_____Nicknamed “Old Rough and Ready”, he died 16 months into his term.
Looking for worksheets for younger students? Here are some you’ll love…
- Presidents Day Vocabulary FUN for 3rd-5th
- U.S. Presidents Code Word Puzzles
- US Presidents K-2nd – Volume 1
- US Presidents K-2nd Grade pages – Volume 2
- US Presidents K-2nd Grade pages – Volume 3
- US Presidents K-2nd Grade pages – Volume 4
- US Presidents – Flash / Info Cards
>> Learn more about My Teaching Library! <<
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!
There are no reviews yet.