Celebrate the NEW YEAR with your students as they create their own personal New Year Labpooking project! Within the activity, students will be asked to…
I also have given suggestions of other items that can be shared in the lapbook as well as provided additional templates!
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying the state of Utah? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? This project based unit is designed to help students study and record information about Utah’s state bird – the California Gull!
To learn more, see details below or you can preview the product here.
Studying the state of Vermont? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Vermont State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
This resource is filled with fun activities for students to use whenever they are studying the presidents or for Presidents day! Activities include a word search, an acrostic poetry page, presidential trivia, a ‘Which President’ worksheet, two picture graphs (Washington and Lincoln) and report / notebooking pages. Answer Keys are provided!
Great for any classroom around Presidents Day in February (or) in a Government / Civics class (or) American History class anytime of the year. Designed for 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th graders.
See description below for more info.
Studying the Jewish celebration of Hanukkah? You’ll want your students to know holiday related vocabulary terms and this resource will provide definitions and word activities for 16 words.