Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Roman Numerals Poster
Studying Roman Numerals? Display this colorful poster on a bulletin board or in a Math center! Includes roman numerals for 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000.
(Designed for 4th-6th Grades) Students will enjoy this engaging Easter resource that is centered around Faberge eggs! It begins with a fun story about a boy named, Neil and his ‘trip in time to Russia’. After reading students will complete several worksheets:
1. Reading comprehension (short answer)
2. Math word problems
4. Timed writing with prompts
5. Story vocabulary (sentence writing)
6. Geography – map work
Answer keys provided
Here are three Math Polygon Family Tree posters to display on a bulletin board or you your Math centers. These will be a great visual addition to help introduce the relationships between shapes and shape vocabulary.
- will show: triangle pentagon, heptagon, quadrilateral, hexagon, octagon,
- will show: acute (scalene, isosceles, equilateral), obtuse (scalene, isosceles), right (scalene, isosceles)
- will show parallelograms (rhombuses, rectangles, squares), non-parallelograms (trapezoids, trapeziums, kites)
FUN, Colorful, October-themed Math Centers for 1st Grade will provide you the resources you need to create several center activities for your students!
PLEASE NOTE: This can be used for older students as well! Please check out the description below to see exactly what this resources includes.