Showing 381–400 of 427 results
Fun number learning with ten frames! This resource includes 5 complete ten frame sets for students to learn numbers 0 to 10. 4 sets come with fun pictures (monkeys, balls, wagons and ants) and one set does not include any pictures so that students can color in the frames to match the given numbers!
– Create multiple literacy centers with this gingerbread man themed resource! Use in the month of December if you want to make Christmas-themed centers or use anytime if you want to center it around the story of the Gingerbread Man.
Here is what you’ll get:
- – 3 Differentiated Unit Suggestions (for using with the very young learning their letters through using with students who can form words – both basic CVC words to words formed with digraphs and blends.)
- – 27 pages of letter and word part cards (for a total of 162 cards)
- – Word Mat & Word recording worksheets
- – Lists for 27 different word families
20 cards – 10 different times.
Practice telling time with this fun card game!
10 Worksheets on place value (ones & tens).
Pictures are displayed using base 10 rods and units.
This is a free resource offered by CHSH-Teach.com.
17 Christian based images to color for Easter!
Young learners will and with this fun Valentine themed resource! Includes of skill work and can be used throughout the entire month of February. (See a list of skills below!)
Help students learn the parts of a spider with this fun arachnid resource! Students will learn the following parts: eyes, fangs, cephalothorax, abdomen, spinnerets, legs.
- – Color poster
- – 2 Worksheets – One for students to write and label, the other to cut and paste.
- – 1 Science Center activity
- – Nomenclature flashcards – Labeled
- – Blank Cards for students to complete
$4.99Buy NowNovember NO PREP Print and Go Learning Pack for 1st Grade! Over 90 pages of learning.Math: Fractions, Patterns, Counting, Place Value, Skip Counting, Counting Money (Nickels and Quarters), Word Problems, Reading Graphs/Coordinates, Single digit addition and subtraction, Telling timeLanguage Arts: Writing, Reading Skills, Rhyming, Phonics, Syllables, ABC Order,Critical Thinking Skills with November themed puzzles, Crafts…and more!!
⭐ Make learning and practicing grammar fun with Grammar Games! ⭐This Language Arts download includes explaining the correct usage of the ‘, and . I have several grammar game editions – This one is the Food Set edition.
This set comes includes:
- Grammar poster
- 2 different sets of 12 picture cards both with matching article cards
- Instructions and Answer Keys
- Optional ‘What’s in your Frig?” activity set
- Worksheets for both sets of picture cards
FUN, Colorful, October-themed Math Centers for 1st Grade will provide you the resources you need to create several center activities for your students!
PLEASE NOTE: This can be used for older students as well! Please check out the description below to see exactly what this resources includes.
Give students practice printing (tracing color words) and coloring (fine motor skills) as they are learning colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
This (Science / Literacy – Writing ) product will have students creating their very own mini-books detailing the !
Knowledge students will learn: The book will begin by identifying a ladybug as a beetle. The students will then learn that the mother ladybug lays tiny yellow eggs in clusters under a leaf and continues as the larva hatches and begins to eat. What do ladybugs eat? Students will find out! They will also learn what the ladybug pupa looks like before attaching itself to a leaf for changes to begin. Finally, an adult ladybug will emerge!
Students will:— read the text — draw a picture — write (copy) the written text
This resource will help Kindergarten students learn letters, letter sounds (phonics), numbers, number words, counting, shapes and more while they practice fine motor skills and handwriting. After students complete this 96 page workbook, they will be ready for morning work – semester 2!
* These pages can also be used for preschool and k4 students with a little help from a teacher or parent *
Winter themed skills workbook to give your students of Language Arts and Math activities for January! There are 29 student pages that can be used for mini-lessons, extra practice for struggling learners, seat work for early finishers, homework, group work, and centers. Print and Go – No Prep required.
This workbook includes 50 fun and engaging pages (a page for each of the 2nd 50 Fry sight words)… Students will have sections to trace the words, color the words, write the words, find and color the words and build each word (cutting & pasting)!
Download includes !
* Wampanoag Indian girl
* Wampanoag Indian boy
* Pilgrim girl
* Pilgrim boy
Sale!Concentration and memory skills are crucial to learning, so why not reinforce students’ abilities in every way possible!
Why Memory Games?Working memory refers to how we hold on to and work with information stored in short-term memory. Kids use working memory to learn and follow directions.There is a total of 64 sets of matching cards in this download.