Students can practice money identification when playing ‘Money – Go Fish’!
Money Cards include: penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, dollar, five dollar bill, ten dollar bill, twenty dollar bill, fifty dollar bill.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying the state of Utah? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? This project based unit is designed to help students study and record information about Utah’s state bird – the California Gull!
To learn more, see details below or you can preview the product here.
Looking for fun Winter Math activities? Check out my Snowman Graphing for 2nd and 3rd Grades unit. Your students will have fun creating unique ‘dressed’ snowmen. After all are complete, the graphing activity(ies) can begin! Great as a whole class activity, or in cooperative groups and/or centers. This has been created for 2nd and 3rd grades, however younger or older students might enjoy as well.
This math workbook has been designed to give 3rd and 4th graders practice solving real-life money word problems. It includes 18 worksheets which increase in difficulty. All worksheets will give students a list of clothing items and prices. Students will then be given 12 problems (on each worksheet) to solve. Answer Keys provided.
– 3 Worksheets asking for a cost total of x items
– 3 Worksheets asking for a cost total of x items (answer bank given)
– 3 Worksheets asking for either the cost total of x items or or the amount of change due
– 3 Worksheets asking for either the cost total of x items or the amount of change due (answer bank given)
– 3 Worksheets all asking for the amount of change due
– 3 Worksheets all asking for the amount of change due (answer bank given)