Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Photosynthesis in Plants – Posters
Here are 2 posters (b/w and color) of the process of photosynthesis.
A great introductory lesson on Cell Theory for your Science students. The text will teach students about the contributions of scientists Robert Hooke, Matthias Schleiden, Theodor Schwann and Rudolf Virchow. It lists the as well as the that have been added to Cell Theory.
190 page Marine Science Teacher Edition
Units include: The Hydrosphere, Measuring the Ocean, The Nature of Seawater, Waves, Tides, Ocean Currents, The Ocean Floor, Ocean Sediments, Food Chains & Webs, Ocean Zones, Near-shore Ecosystems, Plankton, Marine Plants, Classifying Marine Animals, Cold-blooded Swimmers, Marine Mammals, Marine Pollution, Marine Resources
Studying the state of New York? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the New York State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.