Showing all 8 results
Give your students the practice they need with the First Grade Math Skills Workbook. This fun, November themed review resource will give students extra practice in the following areas:
- – Addition facts to 20
- – Addition higher than 20 (no carry)
- – Finding the missing addends
- – Adding doubles to 24
- – Subtraction facts to 20
- – Word problems (Solving and explain through pictures) – addition and subtraction
- – Skip counting by 2 (Filling in the missing numbers)
- – Creating equal addition equations
This WINTER Math Skills Review resource as a fun Winter / Snowman theme and covers a multitude of 1st grade Math skills.
Suggested uses: For reinforcement of skills, in math centers, for seat work or to give as homework.
Perfect for January or any winter month and with , you actually have a couple months worth of activities!
Christmas Math for 2nd and 3rd Grades is a large download with ! Great for math centers, seat work, cooperative learning and/or fun holiday related homework. (Although this unit was designed for 2nd and 3rd grades, it would work wonderful for advanced 1st grade or remedial 4th grade!)
This unit has been designed to use with various ages and skill levels. GREAT for visual learners as well as your kinesthetic learners who love manipulatives!
Included in Shamrock Math – Cards, Counters and Mats:
– Clover ‘shamrock’ counters for numbers 1-100 and additional blank cards
– 60 individual clover ‘shamrock’ counters
– Group of tens clover ‘shamrock’ counters (2 styles)
– Base ten blocks (green): hundreds, tens and ones
– 8 Math mats
– 16 Worksheets (varied skill levels)
This resource has a variety of activities to keep your students busy practicing and reinforcing learned Math Skills during the month of January!
Have your students and important Math skills with this fun Valentine’s Day themed resource! Includes of skill work – Use throughout the entire month of February.
FUN, Colorful, October-themed Math Centers for 1st Grade will provide you the resources you need to create several center activities for your students!
PLEASE NOTE: This can be used for older students as well! Please check out the description below to see exactly what this resources includes.