Showing all 11 results
Ten worksheets for students to practice adding and subtracting using visual blocks (with sums and minuends to 20).
- – 5 addition worksheets each including 12 problems to solve with visual blocks plus one addition problem for students to solve without blocks. For this final problem, students are asked to draw blocks to show their understanding.
- – 5 subtraction worksheets each including 12 problems to solve with visual blocks plus one subtraction problem where students are to label the minuend and the subtrahend.
- – Answer keys
These Commutative Property of Addition 1st Grade Math Worksheets are a great addition to your first grade print and go resources. These worksheets are great for introducing a concept, review, assessments, homework, or center practice.
What you get:
- – 3 Worksheets for students to write the sums and draw pictures to represent each addition sentence.
- – 2 Worksheets for students to write addition sentences based on dominoes and then write the sums.
- – 1 Worksheet for students to match the correct addition sentence based on commutative property
- – 4 Worksheets for students to complete the missing addend to show commutative property
- – Answer Keys
10 word problem worksheets for students to add and subtract numbers 1 to 20! Each worksheet includes 3 word problems and requires students to illustrate each addition and subtraction problem showing their understanding of the concepts. Answer Keys included.
Try before you buy: To get a FREE worksheet from this resource click here!
Give your students the practice they need with the First Grade Math Skills Workbook. This fun, November themed review resource will give students extra practice in the following areas:
- – Addition facts to 20
- – Addition higher than 20 (no carry)
- – Finding the missing addends
- – Adding doubles to 24
- – Subtraction facts to 20
- – Word problems (Solving and explain through pictures) – addition and subtraction
- – Skip counting by 2 (Filling in the missing numbers)
- – Creating equal addition equations
This WINTER Math Skills Review resource as a fun Winter / Snowman theme and covers a multitude of 1st grade Math skills.
Suggested uses: For reinforcement of skills, in math centers, for seat work or to give as homework.
Perfect for January or any winter month and with , you actually have a couple months worth of activities!
Christmas Math for 2nd and 3rd Grades is a large download with ! Great for math centers, seat work, cooperative learning and/or fun holiday related homework. (Although this unit was designed for 2nd and 3rd grades, it would work wonderful for advanced 1st grade or remedial 4th grade!)
This unit has been designed to use with various ages and skill levels. GREAT for visual learners as well as your kinesthetic learners who love manipulatives!
Included in Shamrock Math – Cards, Counters and Mats:
– Clover ‘shamrock’ counters for numbers 1-100 and additional blank cards
– 60 individual clover ‘shamrock’ counters
– Group of tens clover ‘shamrock’ counters (2 styles)
– Base ten blocks (green): hundreds, tens and ones
– 8 Math mats
– 16 Worksheets (varied skill levels)
This resource has a variety of activities to keep your students busy practicing and reinforcing learned Math Skills during the month of January!
Young learners will and with this fun Valentine themed resource! Includes of skill work and can be used throughout the entire month of February. (See a list of skills below!)
FUN, Colorful, October-themed Math Centers for 1st Grade will provide you the resources you need to create several center activities for your students!
PLEASE NOTE: This can be used for older students as well! Please check out the description below to see exactly what this resources includes.