Showing all 2 results
Easy to use, just print and go worksheets for your students! Students will learn colors as they also practice fine motor skills by coloring fruits of specific colors. This resource can be used as a lesson too!
There are five worksheets:
- : cherry, chili pepper, strawberry, tomato, watermelon (inside), red delicious apple
- : orange, cantaloupe, peach, pumpkin
- : lemon, mango, yellow delicious apple, banana, pineapple
- : chili pepper, grapes, line, honeydew, watermelon (outside), kiwi, zucchini
- : blueberries / Purple: fig, grapes, plum
Here are 5 different recipe templates for your students or children to use to copy or create their favorite recipes! Use at home or in class. Suggested uses: In a when studying nutrition (record or create healthy recipes), any class teaching , in a class, or how about using when teaching about (have students find and record recipes).