Showing all 5 results
with this MLK – Martin Luther King, Jr. resource! Use as a standalone resource or as a springboard to further MLK study during the month of January or anytime.
- – Vocabulary Packet: 39 words
- – MLK Creative Writing assignment
- – Alphabetical Order
- – Scrambled Letters Worksheets
- – Word Search
$1.50Buy NowThis MLK resource is a fun concentration / memory / matching card game. Students will love playing!Benefits of matching /memory games include…
– train visual memory
– increase short term memory
– increase attention to detail
– improve the ability to find similarities and differences in object.
Celebrate MLK Day or Martin Luther King, Jr. any day of the year with these 5 fun, skill honing puzzles. Why puzzles?
- – Why word puzzles? Studies have shown that word search and other word puzzles can help improve , , , , , and !
- – Why mazes? Solving mazes also and teaches them about the .
- – Why picture puzzles? Picture puzzles help . Our short-term memory helps us remember shapes and colors and to figure out which pieces will fit together.