Showing all 7 results
Ten worksheets for students to practice adding and subtracting using visual blocks (with sums and minuends to 20).
- – 5 addition worksheets each including 12 problems to solve with visual blocks plus one addition problem for students to solve without blocks. For this final problem, students are asked to draw blocks to show their understanding.
- – 5 subtraction worksheets each including 12 problems to solve with visual blocks plus one subtraction problem where students are to label the minuend and the subtrahend.
- – Answer keys
10 word problem worksheets for students to add and subtract numbers 1 to 20! Each worksheet includes 3 word problems and requires students to illustrate each addition and subtraction problem showing their understanding of the concepts. Answer Keys included.
Try before you buy: To get a FREE worksheet from this resource click here!
Give your students the practice they need with the First Grade Math Skills Workbook. This fun, November themed review resource will give students extra practice in the following areas:
- – Addition facts to 20
- – Addition higher than 20 (no carry)
- – Finding the missing addends
- – Adding doubles to 24
- – Subtraction facts to 20
- – Word problems (Solving and explain through pictures) – addition and subtraction
- – Skip counting by 2 (Filling in the missing numbers)
- – Creating equal addition equations
This Christmas themed resource, Peppermint Candy Numbers and Number Words, was created to help students learn to identify and match numbers and number words. It also includes Math mats for students to begin creating addition, subtraction and multiplication problems! These materials are perfect to create holiday and for numerous fun activities.
- * Number strips (1 – 100)
- * Number cards (1 – 100)
- * Number words (one – fifty)
- * Signs (+,-,x,=)
- * Sign words (plus, minus, times, equals)
- * Plenty of blank Peppermint cards to add your own numbers and words!
- * MATH MATS *
This resource has a variety of activities to keep your students busy practicing and reinforcing learned Math Skills during the month of January!
Young learners will and with this fun Valentine themed resource! Includes of skill work and can be used throughout the entire month of February. (See a list of skills below!)
FUN, Colorful, October-themed Math Centers for 1st Grade will provide you the resources you need to create several center activities for your students!
PLEASE NOTE: This can be used for older students as well! Please check out the description below to see exactly what this resources includes.