Showing all 4 results
Use these 3 Vocabulary Word Map templates to aid your students in their study of individual words. Each word map will ask the students to write the word, the definition, what each is like (give synonyms, or adjectives – descriptors) and examples.
There are also blank lines under each word map. You can have students use these lines for a variety of things…such as using the word in a sentence or adding prefixes and suffixes!
Help your students get creative! This mini-book template resource can be used by students to…
1. Publish their own short stories
2. Write definitions for spelling or vocabulary words
3. Create their own ‘study’ books from any lesson
4. Use within interactive notebooks
5. Use to add information to a lapbooking project
$3.00Buy Nowwith this fun, interactive phonics resource as they actively color, cut, paste, and write and learn words from the . This product focuses on CVC words but as a bonus, I’ve thrown in some optional CCVC words to expand learning!