- Teacher overview & instructions: Creating a Notebooking Project
- List of supplies
- Grading rubric
- Assignments by due date (if needed)
- Project Title and Table of Content pages
- Project KWL worksheet
- Vocabulary and Research (Sources) worksheets
- “Steps to Research and Sharing” Student Poster
- 57 Notebooking Template pages for student publishing (multi-leveled)
- Includes pages that can be used to publish information about the entire state or specific symbols. Given symbols (with clipart) include the state fossil, mammal, fruit, tree fruit, flower, insect, nut, amphibian, bird and fresh water fish. Additional pages are included if students want to report on other state symbols as well as the state seal and flag! Also includes coloring pages on which students color or (for older students) label.
Perfect to use alone or with these products:
- Alabama Notebooking | Unique State Shaped Writing Paper
- Alabama State Bird Project – Northern Flicker
- US Geography – South Scrapbooking Pages
- Regions of the U.S. – South Region – Informational Text and Worksheets
Are you an “ALL ACCESS” subscriber on My Teaching Library? If so, this product and all products are free to you….Learn about All-Access!
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the…
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!