Why assign a notebook project? You want to engage your students in active research and have them organize and report what they’ve learned.
The benefit of using this type of resource: It will enable students to be creative, independent thinkers and writers. It will allow your students to express their ideas in unique ways and process information they are learning. , and are great as .
- – What is notebooking? (explanation)
- – Using Biographical Notebooking Pages (instructions)
- – Supplies Needed List
- – Evaluation/Rubric Worksheet
- – Assignment Worksheet (optional)
- – Cover page
- – Table of Contents page (2 options)
- – Project KWL
- – 10 reporting pages (different layouts)
- – Sources for this Project worksheet
This type of assignment can be given individually or assigned within cooperative groups. You can also extend the assignment and require an oral / visual presentation of completed projects!