Chemical Energy is released when bonds form in a chemical reaction, often producing heat as a by-product (exothermic reaction).
Here are four experiments for students to perform which display chemical energy! Experiments include:
1. Rusty Heat
2. Easy Endothermic Reaction
3. Classic Mentos Geyser
4. Hot Ice
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying ‘Forces & Magnets‘ in your classroom? This Mini-Lessons resource has been designed to help students gain a greater understanding as well as to help them retain the information they are learning!
Studying the state of Louisiana? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Louisiana State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Studying the state of Wisconsin? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? This project based unit is designed to help students study and record information about Wisconsin’s state bird – the American!
To learn more, see details below or you can preview a similar product here.
Studying the state of Rhode Island? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Rhode Island State Bird!