Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This Christmas Bingo download is ready to print and use!
With 30 unique player boards ready to use, your students won’t have to create their own! Great to use as whole class activities or in small groups. Laminate and use year after year.
Studying the state of Vermont? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Vermont State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
$3.00Buy NowFrederick Douglass was an American social reformer, abolitionist, orator, writer, and statesman. After escaping from slavery in Maryland, he became a national leader of the abolitionist movement in Massachusetts and New York, gaining note for his oratoryand incisive antislavery writings.If you are looking for a student centered resource to help students learn and practice research skills, report writing skills, project skills, presentation skills and more this is it! This unit is a notebooking project. It can be assigned individually or within cooperative groups. Use it within a Language Arts classroom or a Social Studies / U.S. History classroom. Very flexible and cross-curricular!
$2.50Buy NowThis holiday themed Math resource, Christmas Math – Numbers 1-100 can provide hours of learning and reinforcement because of the variety of ways you can use the contents.This resource includes number strips (by 10s to 100), number counters (to 100), fill in the number ‘number counters’, worksheets (addition, subtraction, single digit multiplication, skip counting, patterns, counting (with numbers and number words), and a bingo game.