Designed specifically for homeschooling parents needing to keep detailed educational records.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Not a fan of grade books? Here is a one page Grade Keeper for you to keep track of student grades in each of your classes. Set it up as you like as there are 32 rows and 16 columns. Flexible to make it what you want it to be. This form is not editable and does require you to hand write information.
Studying the state of Vermont? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Vermont State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
This resource is filled with fun activities for students to use whenever they are studying the presidents or for Presidents day! Activities include a word search, an acrostic poetry page, presidential trivia, a ‘Which President’ worksheet, two picture graphs (Washington and Lincoln) and report / notebooking pages. Answer Keys are provided!
Great for any classroom around Presidents Day in February (or) in a Government / Civics class (or) American History class anytime of the year. Designed for 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th graders.
See description below for more info.