This resource has been designed to track daily grades for individual students. Perfect to use for homeschooling or for circumstances in which a teacher needs to keep individual records. Subjects listed are Language Arts, Math, Social Studies and Science. 3 other columns have been added for other subjects that should be tracked.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Teaching about U.S. elections? These colorful 5 election posters are packed with information about our government’s election process! Designed for 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th grades.
Studying the state of Vermont? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Vermont State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
This resource includes the words of 24 traditional Christmas Carols (and a little history about them as well).