Examples of differentiation:
- — Writing pages
1st level – Tracing or printing letters
2nd level – Writing words on dashed lines (words such as Valentine or names of people they know)
3rd level – Writing a short narrative and letter
- — Math pages
1st level – Tracing numbers 1-10 and another page of 1-20
2nd level – Writing numbers 1-50
3rd level – Writing numbers 1-120 as well as number words 1-10
There is a total of 35 worksheets in this resource.
Additional early learning resources you’ll love:
- Funny Pumpkins PreK – Kindergarten Unit
- February Math for PreK to Kindergarten | Valentine’s Day Themed
- Rhyming Word Picture Flash Cards – 396 words
- Letter Learning Color, Cut and Paste A-Z Capital Letters for Young Learners
- Letter Learning BUNDLE | Dot and Color
>> Learn more about My Teaching Library! <<
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!
There are no reviews yet.