Your students will love and benefit from these colorful French Months and Days of the Week words designed to use on a word wall or on a bulletin board. Each contains the French flag in the background. Can also be used as flash cards! Simply write the English word on the back of each and allow students to test themselves.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Perfect to use during March and leading up to St. Patrick’s Day, these alphabet flash cards can be used to help students identify both upper and lower case letters.
This resource includes 21 flashcards (all in both color and b/w) for the number words zero to twenty (0-20). Each card has the the number and the French number word.
You can use this resource for flashcards or you can display each page as a poster!
Students can practice money identification when playing ‘Money – Go Fish’!
Money Cards include: penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, dollar, five dollar bill, ten dollar bill, twenty dollar bill, fifty dollar bill.
Studying the state of Delaware? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Delaware State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.