Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Gingerbread House | Paper Craft
Here is a fun Art project for the month of December! Includes templates to build a cute gingerbread house from paper.
- – House template with roof
- – Window templates
- – Candy templates
- – Tree templates
- – Icicle templates
Students will enjoy creating their own Christopher Columbus book with this resources! They can use to create a story, report or poem about Columbus.
- – 3 cover templates (blank, Christopher Columbus, A Story of Courage)
- – 12 inside page templates
Studying the state of Wisconsin? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Wisconsin State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
$3.00Buy NowThis December Language Arts & Math Activities for Kindergarten – 1st Grade resource is filled with ENGAGING and FUN resources that get kids excited about learning…and you’ll receive a FULL MONTH of Christmas-themed pages to use…as morning work, in your centers, during class or to send home as homework!
Looking for fun Winter Math activities? Check out my unit. Your students will have fun creating unique ‘dressed’ snowmen. After all are complete, the graphing activity(ies) can begin! Great as a whole class activity, or in cooperative groups and/or centers. This has been created for 2nd and 3rd grades, however younger or older students might enjoy as well.