What you’ll get:
– 4 cover options – Blank title page / “Groundhog Day” title page / “All about Groundhogs” title page / “My Groundhog Book” title page
– 13 different page templates designed for different levels. Some with dashed/dotted lines; others are single lined
How can you use this resource in your classroom?
– In your Writing or Science Center – Children can write stories, poems, and reports within the shapes.
– In the Publishing Center – Children or adult volunteers can cut out shapes to make shape books. Use staples, ribbon, string, or brads to bind pages together.
– Around the Classroom – Create a student-created bulletin board displaying student ‘groundhog’ books.
Here are additional Groundhog themed resources you’ll love…
- Groundhog Day Unit | Cross-Curricular
- Groundhog Day Puzzles
- Groundhog Day Reader and Activities | February Lessons
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!