Kinetic energy is energy possessed by an object due to its motion or movement. Potential energy is the stored energy of position possessed by an object. Here are eight experiments for students to perform which display chemical energy! Experiments include:
1. Rube Goldberg Machines
2. Homemade Marble Run
3. Bucket Spin
4. Salad Spinner Art
5. Rubber Band Vehicles
6. Rubber Band Car
7. Flywheel Battery
8. Pendulum of Peril
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying the state of Kansas? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Kansas State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
190 page Marine Science Teacher Edition
Units include: The Hydrosphere, Measuring the Ocean, The Nature of Seawater, Waves, Tides, Ocean Currents, The Ocean Floor, Ocean Sediments, Food Chains & Webs, Ocean Zones, Near-shore Ecosystems, Plankton, Marine Plants, Classifying Marine Animals, Cold-blooded Swimmers, Marine Mammals, Marine Pollution, Marine Resources
Studying the state of Minnesota? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Minnesota State Bird!
Studying the state of Oregon? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Oregon State Bird!