This resource can be used to research and report on one bird or use again and again to create an entire collection of notebook pages on local birds. Regardless of where you live, these pages will have students observing and learning about local birds.
Once a student identifies the bird to be researched, they will report on…
– where the bird lives
– physical characteristics
…as well as self-reflection on their learning.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying the state of Kansas? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Kansas State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Studying the state of Wisconsin? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? This project based unit is designed to help students study and record information about Wisconsin’s state bird – the American!
To learn more, see details below or you can preview a similar product here.
Studying the state of Maine? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Maine State Bird!
Studying the state of Nevada? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Nevada State Bird!