Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Map Skills 2 | Reading a Grid Map and Key
Help students learn to read a grid map and use a key with this fun small town themed resource! Students will be given a grid map and key of a small town and asked several questions requiring them read and navigate throughout the map. There are also two additional activities to extend learning (through writing and creative design).
This will allow students to research, report and gain valuable geography and history knowledge about the great United States! Using this resources, students can produce beautiful projects. It can be used to study all of the 50 states or just one single state. You decide!
Studying the state of Idaho? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Idaho State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
This Regions of the U.S. Geography resource is centered on the and contains and related with answer keys. Students will enjoy learning about this region studying the categories of and .
Because the United States can be divided up into different regions, I’ve designed this resource to follow the regions as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau. The resource shows the states in the Midwest as being Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico.
15 ready-to-use maps of the United States. Use for class projects, to create lessons or presentations.
Non-commercial use only.
– 2 maps showing the US within North America
– US maps (with states names and unnamed)
– US regional maps (with states names and unnamed)
– US east of the Mississippi (with states names and unnamed)
– US west of the Mississippi (with states names and unnamed)
– Physical Maps of the US (color and b/w)
– The Mississippi River with tributaries (states named)