Types of worksheets included those that require students to…
– represent each multiplication problem as an addition problem + give the product
– draw a picture to represent the multiplication problem as well as explain why it is true
– write the sum of an addition problem and then write a multiplication problem to represent it
– identify the multiplication problem that represents a given sum
– write the product of given multiplication problems
Also included: Valentine’s theme multiplication facts game with flashcards!
Additional multiplication resources you’ll love:
- Multiplication Card Game | Valentine Edition
- Multiplication | Facts 0 to 10
- Introducing Multiplication with Arrays | Math with Visual Models
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!