Spiders vs Insects – Science Investigator Mini-Unit has been designed to teach 2nd & 3rd grade students about the differences between these creepy crawlies!
This resource includes 2 levels of informational text (for differentiation) – reading comprehension questions for both, a couple drawing and labeling activities, a Venn diagram (compare and contrast), a crossword puzzle, a cooperative group (or partnership) activity and a short opinion essay question. Answer Keys are provided.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying the state of New York? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the New York State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Studying the state of Mississippi? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Mississippi State Bird!
Help students learn the parts of a spider with this fun arachnid resource! Students will learn the following parts: eyes, fangs, cephalothorax, abdomen, spinnerets, legs.