Students learning about individual U.S. States? This resource, Geography Nomenclature Cards – States of the U.S.A., will be a great addition to your classroom.
Includes two sets of State nomenclature cards PLUS pocket templates. Set one is best used with the pockets (see included photo). Set two can be used with or without the pockets. Students can use either (both) sets to study the location of each state. Students can also test themselves to see if they know the name of each state when shown the location!
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying the state of Delaware? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? This project-based unit is designed to help students study and record information about Delaware’s state bird – the Blue Hen Chicken! To learn more, see details below or you can preview a similar product here.
Studying the state of Vermont? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Vermont State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Studying the state of Nevada? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Nevada State Bird!
Use these informational articles to help students expand their Social Studies related vocabulary and practice reading comprehension as they gain greater knowledge of climate, geography, history, economy and culture within the various regions of the country.