Sample questions include:
- – (Location) Describe the relative location of the country.
- – (Location) What is the latitude and longitude of the capital city?
- – (Place) What major landforms are found in the country?
- – (Place) What is/are the climate type(s) of the country?
- – (Regions) When considering this country, describe and give examples of at least one type of functional region within it.
- – (Movement) Describe any historically important migration patterns of information you have found about past or current migration for this country. You may include internal, external migration, emigration, immigration, return and/or seasonal migration.
- (Human/Environmental Integration) Give examples of how people who have lived in this country chanted or modified the environment.
There are many more questions and this unit is designed to get your students thinking like a geographer!!