Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Viking Ship Craft
Here is a free craft idea for those studying the vikings or (really) for anytime!
Using recycled materials from around your home, step by step instructions are given to help you create a viking longship.
Students will enjoy creating their own Christopher Columbus book with this resources! They can use to create a story, report or poem about Columbus.
- – 3 cover templates (blank, Christopher Columbus, A Story of Courage)
- – 12 inside page templates
Studying the state of Wisconsin? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Wisconsin State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Studying penguins or perhaps animals of the arctic? This cute shape book is ready for students to use to publish there own stories, reports or poems about penguins!
I’ve created pages with both dotted-dashed lines as well as single lines so that you can use what best fits the level of your students.