Showing 41–46 of 46 results
This phonics, word families resource will help students create words using 4 word wheels ( -at -ap -ark -art ). As students create new words, they can write each word on the included ‘Creating Words’ worksheet!
Do your students need practice determining the number of syllables in multisyllabic words? Here are 6 , ! One worksheet will have students working with words of 1, 2 and 3 syllables. The five remaining worksheets will include words of 1, 2, 3, and 4 syllables.
– Create multiple literacy centers with this gingerbread man themed resource! Use in the month of December if you want to make Christmas-themed centers or use anytime if you want to center it around the story of the Gingerbread Man.
Here is what you’ll get:
- – 3 Differentiated Unit Suggestions (for using with the very young learning their letters through using with students who can form words – both basic CVC words to words formed with digraphs and blends.)
- – 27 pages of letter and word part cards (for a total of 162 cards)
- – Word Mat & Word recording worksheets
- – Lists for 27 different word families
This phonics chart will give students a visual aid to help them remember the sounds made by r-controlled vowels!
46 Dolch 2nd Grade sight word flashcards
Here is a quick and easy, one page reference which lists all of the Dolch sight words for: Pre-primer, Primer, 1st, 2nd and 3rd grades.