Showing 41–45 of 45 results
Do your students need practice determining the number of syllables in multisyllabic words? Here are 6 , ! One worksheet will have students working with words of 1, 2 and 3 syllables. The five remaining worksheets will include words of 1, 2, 3, and 4 syllables.
– Create multiple literacy centers with this gingerbread man themed resource! Use in the month of December if you want to make Christmas-themed centers or use anytime if you want to center it around the story of the Gingerbread Man.
Here is what you’ll get:
- – 3 Differentiated Unit Suggestions (for using with the very young learning their letters through using with students who can form words – both basic CVC words to words formed with digraphs and blends.)
- – 27 pages of letter and word part cards (for a total of 162 cards)
- – Word Mat & Word recording worksheets
- – Lists for 27 different word families