Showing all 7 results
Display the in your classroom with these colorful, large print, . Use this () resource for calendar headers or to create a stand alone word wall. Each page has three word cards and they are to be printed on 8.5” x 11” (letter) sized paper. Created for world-wide use, see ‘Set 2’ below for an explanation!
Why 2 sets?
- Includes corresponding pictures. These pictures correspond to months and holidays within the U.S.
- (World-wide use) Includes only large, colorful font (no pictures) so they can be used anywhere in the world. This is important for a number of reasons…. Set 1 has U.S. referenced pictures such as a U.S. flag on July’s card. Also, if you live south of the equator, your ‘Fall’ would be the northern hemisphere’s ‘Spring’, thus weather references would be off.
3 one-page, colorful posters to display the in your classroom to help students learn the names of each month and the order in which they fall within the year.
list each month January – December
will list the month beside a number (representing the numbers 1-12)
- 9. September
- 12. December
- – Teaching the names of the days of the week?
- – Need large calendar week day cards for a bulletin board?
- – Teaching students how to spell the days of the week?
Whatever you are needing, these ‘Days of the Week’ word cards may be the perfect resource!
Each word card measures approximately 7.5″ x 2″. Use as flash cards, labels, or for bulletin boards and word walls!