Showing all 4 results
A fun to create, Science mini-book teaching students how different animals use their body parts as tools to live and survive! Once students finish creating this 10 page mini-book, they will be able to give examples of how 7 animals use their body parts to get nourished, move within its environment and even stay protected from predators!
Animals included in this project are the cheetah, bat, loggerhead turtle, badger, kangaroo, deer and tundra swan. There is also a image of a wolf with showing various body parts often used to accomplish an animal’s survival.
Students will color, draw and write to complete the book.
Hands-on learning! Students will while learning about , and in their habitats!
Help your students get creative! This mini-book template resource can be used by students to…
1. Publish their own short stories
2. Write definitions for spelling or vocabulary words
3. Create their own ‘study’ books from any lesson
4. Use within interactive notebooks
5. Use to add information to a lapbooking project