Showing all 8 results
This math workbook has been designed to give 3rd and 4th graders practice solving real-life money word problems. It includes 18 worksheets which increase in difficulty. All worksheets will give students a list of clothing items and prices. Students will then be given 12 problems (on each worksheet) to solve. Answer Keys provided.
– 3 Worksheets asking for a cost total of x items
– 3 Worksheets asking for a cost total of x items (answer bank given)
– 3 Worksheets asking for either the cost total of x items or or the amount of change due
– 3 Worksheets asking for either the cost total of x items or the amount of change due (answer bank given)
– 3 Worksheets all asking for the amount of change due
– 3 Worksheets all asking for the amount of change due (answer bank given)
This December (NO PREP) Packet is Christmas themed and filled with engaging and FUN resources that get kids excited about learning! Includes 30 students pages for an entire holiday month of skills review…See more details in description below!
$3.00Buy NowThis December Language Arts & Math Activities for Kindergarten – 1st Grade resource is filled with ENGAGING and FUN resources that get kids excited about learning…and you’ll receive a FULL MONTH of Christmas-themed pages to use…as morning work, in your centers, during class or to send home as homework!
This WINTER Math Skills Review resource as a fun Winter / Snowman theme and covers a multitude of 1st grade Math skills.
Suggested uses: For reinforcement of skills, in math centers, for seat work or to give as homework.
Perfect for January or any winter month and with 57 student pages, you actually have a couple months worth of activities!
Christmas Math for 2nd and 3rd Grades is a large download with 76 student pages! Great for math centers, seat work, cooperative learning and/or fun holiday related homework. (Although this unit was designed for 2nd and 3rd grades, it would work wonderful for advanced 1st grade or remedial 4th grade!)