Showing all 4 results
The story of Daniel in the lions’ den (Daniel – Chapter 6) tells how Daniel is raised to high office by his royal master Darius the Mede, but jealous rivals trick Darius into issuing a decree which condemns Daniel to death. Hoping for Daniel’s deliverance, but unable to save him, the king has him cast into the pit of lions. At daybreak he hurries back, asking if God had saved his friend. Daniel replies that God had sent an angel to close the jaws of the lions, “because I was found blameless before him.” The king has those who had conspired against Daniel, and their wives and children, thrown to the lions in his place, and commands to all the people of the whole world to “tremble and fear before the God of Daniel”.
This notebooking resource has been designed for students to write about, give a report of, and comment on chapter 6 of the book of Daniel.
Bible Trivia for Kids includes 3 FUN worksheets, each with 10 trivia questions to test students’ knowledge of the Bible! *30 questions in all *Suggested uses: Use in a religion class, a Sunday School classroom, at a church party or at home with your own kids.
1. Who was the first King in the Bible?
2. What was Zacchaeus’s job?
3. What type of bird did Noah send from his ark in search for land?
Answer Keys provided
Memory Verses for Boys is a and designed to help through the study of God’s Word.
– Record sheet to keep an overall record of when each verse study was started and completed
– 20 Memory verses selected specifically for this study
– Weekly Verse Journal worksheet (Day by Day study and reflection)
* Day 1: Write the Scripture
* Day 2: Unfamiliar words work
* Day 3: “In your own words, how you you tell someone what the verse means”
* Day 4: Plan to implement this truth in your own life
* Day 5: Recite to an adult and both sign to show completion.