9 flash cards – ASL signs for colors
Includes signs for: yellow, white, red, purple, orange, green, brown, blue and black
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Want to create a space in your classroom for students to be inspired to write? Here are the materials to create an easy writing center!
Help students learn to fingerspell (American Sign Language) using these letter – hand sign flash cards!
Studying the state of Wisconsin? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Wisconsin State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Studying the state of Utah? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Utah State Bird!