This resource will require students to copy the Declaration of Independence in small, manageable sections (22 sections in all). Also included: Names of all signers of the historic document and the colonies they represented.
As students are given each assignment, the door is open to discuss unfamiliar words and ideas as well as how the spelling of some words has changed over the years.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying the state of Vermont? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Vermont State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Studying the state of Mississippi? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? This project-based unit is designed to help students study and record information about Mississippi’s state bird – the Northern Mockingbird! To learn more, see details below or you can preview a similar product here.
Studying the state of Wisconsin? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? This project based unit is designed to help students study and record information about Wisconsin’s state bird – the American!
To learn more, see details below or you can preview a similar product here.
100 U.S. State outline maps – 2 maps for each state on one page:
Maps can be used for projects, bulletin boards, lesson plans and presentations.
Non-commercial use only.