What did I keep in mind while creating this resource? Research studies have shown that , and words 5-7 times before they are admitted to long-term memory. Words are more easily learned if your – drawing a picture of the word, writing her own definition of it, and thinking of an example sentence to use it in. This is better than simply writing the word over and over again.
- Word Wall – 43 vocabulary words
- Vocabulary Poster
- Student handout of words
- Worksheets for multiple Language Arts skills (See activities below)
- Easter Stationary
- Word cubes
- words through
- Practice skills (both manuscript and cursive worksheets included)
- activities requiring students to…
*identify (both living and non-living: i.e. classification skills)
*identify and create sentences with both and
* the food words / months of the year words
- and : Students will…
*identify vocabulary words
*complete the spelling of the words that contain
*alphabetize different sets of words
- : Students will…
* with missing words
*s using pre-selected words from the word wall (according to color)
* throughout the above grammar worksheets
- : Students can…
*Use words in a sentence (verbally) or write words in a sentence as they are rolled. Great small group activity!
*Studies have shown that word search and other word puzzles can help improve , , , , , and !
See all Easter products from My Teaching Library!