10 Experiments / Projects inspired by Edison – Including: A phonograph Pick-Up, The Relay in Action, A Pinhole Camera and 7 others!
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying the state of New York? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the New York State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
A great introductory lesson on Cell Theory for your Science students. The text will teach students about the contributions of scientists Robert Hooke, Matthias Schleiden, Theodor Schwann and Rudolf Virchow. It lists the 3 basics of Cell Theory as well as the 3 ‘modern’ ideas that have been added to Cell Theory.
Studying the state of Utah? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? This project based unit is designed to help students study and record information about Utah’s state bird – the California Gull!
To learn more, see details below or you can preview the product here.
Studying the state of Vermont? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Vermont State Bird!