Here is an example of what you can expect: A vocabulary word will be given and then information about the word will be listed such as definition, possible prefix or suffixes with meanings, differing forms including part(s) of speech and then work given to provide students with an opportunity to use the word. (See description below for examples of words within this course)
- emotional intelligence
- predatory lending
- shadow economy
Additional High School resources you’ll love:
- 1000 Vocabulary Words with Definitions for High School
- High School Geometry
- 100 Vocabulary Words Every High School Student Should Know
- English 1 – Student Edition
- English 2 Student Edition – Part 1
- English 2 Student Edition – Part 2
- English 3 Student Edition
- English 4 Student Edition
>> Learn more about My Teaching Library! <<
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!
Subscribe to My Teaching Library newsletters!
There are no reviews yet.