Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
4 colorful worksheets for young learners learning to find relationships – classify! Students will cut out pictures and glue them under a given picture ‘if’ they belong!
Looking for fun Winter Math activities? Check out my Snowman Graphing for 2nd and 3rd Grades unit. Your students will have fun creating unique ‘dressed’ snowmen. After all are complete, the graphing activity(ies) can begin! Great as a whole class activity, or in cooperative groups and/or centers. This has been created for 2nd and 3rd grades, however younger or older students might enjoy as well.
Help students learn to read a grid map and use a key with this fun small town themed resource! Students will be given a grid map and key of a small town and asked several questions requiring them read and navigate throughout the map. There are also two additional activities to extend learning (through writing and creative design).
Studying the state of Maine? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Maine State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.