Help your students learn about insects with their very own 12 page mini-book! This is a perfect tool to use as a study aid as it includes important facts about insects such as…the four things all insects must have: 3 body parts, 2 antennae, 6 jointed legs and an exoskeleton. This little book will also give examples of creepy crawlies that are not insects, how some insects have 1 or 2 pair of wings, how some are helpful and some are harmful. At the very end of the book, students are asked to draw their favorite insect.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying ‘Forces & Magnets‘ in your classroom? This Mini-Lessons resource has been designed to help students gain a greater understanding as well as to help them retain the information they are learning!
This ANATOMY / BIOLOGY / HEALTH resource includes 7 sets of posters and worksheets for your classroom, all involving human digestion. Each poster comes in color (great for bulletin boards) and b/w (great for student handouts) and each worksheet comes with and without a word bank.
Studying the state of South Dakota? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the South Dakota State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Help students learn the parts of a spider with this fun arachnid resource! Students will learn the following parts: eyes, fangs, cephalothorax, abdomen, spinnerets, legs.