Teach students about amphibians as they read and copy each page of this resource! While practicing handwriting skills copying the manuscript text, students will learn about the following:
Each category above is a separate section for a total of 6 copy work lessons! Use alone as science and/or handwriting mini-lessons or as a supplement to a larger unit or curriculum.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Want to create a space in your classroom for students to be inspired to write? Here are the materials to create an easy writing center!
Studying the state of Utah? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Utah State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Help students learn to read a grid map and use a key with this fun small town themed resource! Students will be given a grid map and key of a small town and asked several questions requiring them read and navigate throughout the map. There are also two additional activities to extend learning (through writing and creative design).
This resource will require students to copy the Declaration of Independence in small, manageable sections (22 sections in all). Also included: Names of all signers of the historic document and the colonies they represented.
As students are given each assignment, the door is open to discuss unfamiliar words and ideas as well as how the spelling of some words has changed over the years.