- 1 page of Informational text on the Lincoln Memorial and will inform students of the location, it’s design, when constructed and more.
Automated Readability Index: 3.5
- 1 comprehension worksheet with a mix of short answer, multiple choice and true false questions. There is also an opinion question. (Answer key provided)
- A drawing activity
- A postcard writing activity
Additional resources you’ll love…
- Abraham Lincoln | History Project
- Abraham Lincoln – U.S. History Informational Text (5th-7th Grades)
- The Every Day Life of Abraham Lincoln
- Abraham Lincoln Shape Book
- The Story of a Common Soldier (Army Life in the Civil War)
>> Learn more about My Teaching Library! <<
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!
There are no reviews yet.